WWII EISENHOWER JACKET, CAP, TIE U.S. Army 44R Insignia - eBay (item 310050238720 end time May-17-08 19:01:32 PDT)
This vintage World War Two U.S. Army Uniform Jacket is size 44R. The upper back lining is stamped in black ink "F-6829" two times and "B-4403" more faintly two times.
The insignia includes:
The mens size 44 R Eisenhower uniform jacket measures 22 1/2" across the chest at underarms, 19 1/2" across the belt front. The sleeves measure 23" from shoulder seam to back cuff edge, 18" along the underarm seam from armpit to cuff bottom. It measures 21" from the back collar seam to the bottom edge of the back belt.
- one green shield unit patch on each epaulet
- Germany patch on left sleeve
- green and yellow braid for French marksmanship over left shoulder
- one round infantry pin on each lapel
- Presidential citation with pin over right pocket
- three ribbons over the breast pocket
- a divisional patch that says "1" on the left sleeve
- corporal stripes on both sleeves
The outer jacket is in really good condition with no moth holes, rips or tears, with a small a break in the zipper stitching. The lining is in excellent condition except that someone removed both sleeve linings.
Blogged with the Flock Browser