Vintage LEE BULLET LUBRICATING AND RESIZING KIT #358! - eBay (item 310061355763 end time Jun-27-08 18:08:40 PDT)
This Lee Bullet Lubricating and Resizing Kit #358 comes in the original box with instructions and a Lee catalog. The box is marked, "Lee Precision, Inc., Hartford, Wisconsin 53027." There's no caliber indicated, only the kit number 358.
Instructions: Bullets must be lubricated or your gun will be fouled with lead.
- Lub Pan
- Lub Cutter
- Accurate Resizing Die & Punch
- 2 Oz. Alox Bullet Lubricant
- Complete Instructions
The instruction sheet includes directions for using a bullet mold that's not included in this kit. The lube is in the original box, unused, and the original wrapper is oily.
- Stand the bullets base down in the lub pan.
- Pour melted lubricant until it covers the grease grooves.
- After the lubricant cools, cut the bullets free with the lub cutter.
- Place the bullet point first into the resizer and drive it through the die with the resizer punch.
Blogged with the Flock Browser